Arrow Rise Leadership Program
Arrow Rise is for young leaders aged between 18 and 25 who are committed to Christian discipleship, volunteering in a leadership position, serving in a local church or Christian organisation and who have a deep desire for greater Christ-like leadership.
Looking to understand more about this idea of ‘leadership’ that people have spoken over you?
Arrow Rise is for young leaders aged between 18 and 25 who are committed to Christian discipleship, volunteering in a leadership position, serving in a local church or Christian organisation and who have a deep desire for greater Christ-like leadership. Maybe you’re working or interning with your Church, or want to grow more in the Not-for-Profit space. We’ve got your back!
Join us in creating a community that will equip and encourage you as you discover God’s heart for you, and for humanity.
Through community, online and in-person learning you’ll participate in our newest well-regarded program that includes a residential retreat, online learning components, experienced leadership partners, peer groups, reading rooms, personal development projects and much more.
One week-long interactive residential retreat filled with experiential learning and dynamic content by some of Australia’s best Christian leaders.
Practical online sessions and resources keep you connected and learning from leading specialists on various leadership topics.
Reading and Devlopment
Participants read a range of leadership and evangelism literature and complete some personal development projects.
Participants meet regularly with an experienced Leadership Partner to discuss life, and ministry issues, their reading, and progress.
State-Based Peer Groups
Peer groups meet together between each residential and initially at an induction day prior to the first residential.
Here are the dates for 2023.
Introduction – Tuesday 16 May 2023 (Virtual)
Residential – 16-19 June 2023 (Melbourne, Vic)
Learning Session – Monday 24 July 2023 (Virtual)
Program completion – Thursday 14 December 2023 (Virtual)
Peer Group and Leadership Partner meetings occur throughout the program.
Well there’s a few really good reasons…
- You want to understand more of the leadership call people speak over you.
- You want to do this in community – with a bunch of new and existing followers of Jesus from around Australia.
- You want face to face, online and hybrid learning experiences.
- You want to have fun whilst discovering God’s heart for you AND humanity
- You want to represent Jesus well in your whole life.
Simple! Make sure you have read through all the information available to you on this page.
Follow this link to the application form.
Participants are selected on the basis of an application process, interviews and referee checks. The program is aimed at men and women who:
- Are committed to Christian discipleship.
- Have demonstrated leadership capacity and responsibility
- Desire more Christ-like leadership.
- Want to increase their effectiveness
- Are seeking to clarify their calling and vision.
- Are open to be challenged by facilitators, leadership partners and peers
If you have submitted your application, thank you!
You can expect an acknowledgement of your application in your inbox immediately.
One of our team members will be in touch with you within the week regarding the next steps, including arranging of an interview for successful candidates.
If you are accepted into the program, congratulations!
From here you will receive the following correspondence.
- Welcome Email!
- Deposit Information
- Welcome Pack sent to your home/workplace
- Login for the online learning portal
- Information for your online introduction session
See you at your introduction session!
- Residential accommodation, meals and tuition
- Return flight cost from capital city
- Program materials
- One-on-one coaching sessions with an experienced Leadership Partner
- Leadership assessment tools and follow-up consultation
- Contact and liaison time with the Arrow Leadership Program Team
- NB: The Arrow Rise Program is enabled by the generosity of donors, supporters and volunteers.
- Includes all inclusions in the standard ‘program’ section of this table.
- The price above does not include ACOM fees but represents the deposit due to Arrow Leadership.
- Following payment of the deposit to Arrow Leadership, participants will register as students of ACOM.
- ACOM student fees will be payable to ACOM.
- ACOM queries can be directed to Stephen Parker, Student Engagement Manager, ACOM on 0410 614 894 or SParker@acom.edu.au
- Participants utilizing Fee-Help must ensure they are eligible for Fee-Help by the date of acceptance of the offer to participate in the Arrow Leadership Emerging Leaders Program.
“Arrow is the kind of professional development that all professional development really should be – personal development. As a teacher and leader, the person I am matters more than the techniques I have or the books I’ve read. It’s nice to go to a ‘PD’ and feel changed, rather than just temporarily enlightened.”
“I thought I was coming to a professional development program, however it is so much more than that. This program has the potential to change the trajectory of your life.”
“Arrow Leadership is a pivotal experience. It asks for the participant’s courage. Courage to scale heights and plumb depths of character rarely traversed in lives harried along in the currents of life.”
“Over the past 12 years of leadership and over 20 years of teaching, the Arrow Leadership program has been by far the most insightful and has made the greatest impact for positive change.”