The Coach Mastery Certification is for those wanting to up-skill their coaching for work or personal reasons, those looking to coach their team and People wanting to start their own coaching business. It’s also for Pastors, chaplains, teachers, and counsellors who want to up-skill their leadership and supervisory skill.
The Coach Mastery Certification will help you develop the skill set to successfully coach yourself, individuals and teams into greater personal and vocational effectiveness. You will be equipped to coach others in making positive and dramatic changes utilising tested coaching tools and models.
At Arrow Coaching we believe that coaching is one of the most powerful ways to see leaders, teams and organisations transformed for maximum impact and influence. Because of this, we take pride in offering exceptional training to help people implement a coaching approach within their unique area of influence – whether organisational leadership, team development or private coaching practice. Christian leaders are leading in more volatile times, with limited time, limited people and limited resources. It’s not an easy season to lead in. The good news is, coaching can be one of the most rewarding and impacting tools you have.
Coaching Resourcing and Tool Kits
Outstanding student support by phone, email, and online
Access to private Facebook groups
- 3 Profile tools
- 1 Timeline activity
- Practical coaching sessions
- Observed coaching sessions
- Mentor coaching hours
- 2 essays
- Coaching Performance Evaluation
- 58 asynchronous
- 94 synchronous
At the completion of this course…
You will be better equipped to coach others in making positive changes utilising tested coaching tools and models.
- Listening: Taming the tongue
- Expanding: Facilitating discovery
- Inquiry: Provoking reflection
- Focusing: Designing actions
- Feedback: Speaking the truth in love
- Following-up: Supporting progress and accountability
- Ethics: coaching ethics and core competencies
- Jesus as coach: the theology of coaching
November 2023 – Feburary 2024
Online (Melbourne time)
2 November 2023, 12-6pm
16 November 2023, 12-6pm
17 November 2023, 12-6pm
1 February 2024, 12-6pm
15 February 2024, 12-6pm
16 February 2024, 12-4pm
Pricing for November Cohort:
$3800 (incl. $450 deposit)
Online (Melbourne time)
2024 Cohort 1
Tuesdays 7.00pm – 9.00pm
5 March – 2 July
2024 Cohort 2
Thursdays 7.00pm – 9.00pm
4 July – 31 October
2024 Cohort 3
6 x Thursdays 12.00pm – 6.00pm
October 2024 – March 2025
- Deposit $450
- Pricing for 2024 and future Cohorts
- All program materials (excluding books purchased for the Guided Reading Program)
- Leadership assessment tools and follow-up consultation
- Individual and Group Mentor Coaching Sessions
- Contact and liaison time with the Arrow Leadership Program Team
ACOM Students Online
- The price above does not include ACOM fees but represents the deposit due to Arrow Leadership.
- Following payment of the deposit to Arrow Leadership, participants will register as students of ACOM.
- Online Tuition
- Leadership assessment tools and follow-up consultation
- Online Individual and Group Mentor Coaching Sessions
- Online support and liaison time with the Arrow Leadership Program Team
- ACOM student fees will be payable to ACOM.
- ACOM queries can be directed to Stephen Parker, Student Engagement Manager, ACOM on 0410 614 894 or SParker@acom.edu.au
- Participants utilizing Fee-Help must ensure they are eligible for Fee-Help by the date of acceptance of the offer to participate in the Arrow Coach Mastery Program.
Arrow participants can complete:
– Graduate Certificate of Leadership Coaching (3 Arrow Units plus 1 additional prescribed ACOM Unit)
Additional studies can mean the attainment of:
– Graduate Diploma of Leadership
– Master of Arts
– Master of Leadership
– Master of Theological Studies
– Master of Theology
– Master of Divinity
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is coaching?
- What is Christian Coaching?
- Who is Coach Mastery Certification for?
- Are there any pre-requisites?
- What language is the course delivered in?
- What’s the difference between coaching and therapy?
- How can a coach help?
- Who is ICF?
All fees must be paid before the final class date. The certificate will not be released until assessments and payments are finalised.
Additional fees will be incurred for overdue assessments. See policy.
“Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. It is a process that supports the client in reaching deeper levels of fulfillment and success quicker and with more ease. Individuals engage a coach for many reasons and for support in any area of their life: career, business, personal transitions, relationships, financial, life balance, spirituality and more.” International Coaching Federation
“Christian coaching is an ongoing conversation that empowers a person or team to fully live out God’s calling.” The goal of Christian coaching is to develop people to more effectively reflect, correct, and generate new learning. It is learning new ways to learn, listening to your heart and Holy Spirit, and taking action to reshape your life around that learning. The coaching relationship produces insights, greater personal awareness, new or modified behaviours, actions, and ultimately results that satisfy the client.
People who will benefit from the Coach Mastery Certification include:
- People wanting to up-skill their coaching
- People who are looking for coaching skills to use in their organisation or team
- People who are already ‘doing coaching’ in their organisation or been exposed to coaching and want to up-skill their coaching
- Managers or team leaders who want to coach their team
- People wanting to explore coaching for personal or career advancement and want to be recognised for their coaching
- Pastors, chaplains, teachers, counsellors who want to up-skill their leadership and supervisory skills
- People wanting to start their own coaching business
There are no pre-requisites for Coach Mastery Certification
The language used to delivery the program is English.
A therapist focuses on the past and delves into issues that require specialised training. A coach also has specialised training that helps clients focus on the future and move beyond feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or unsure.
A professional coach possesses talents, techniques, skills and tools that support the client in making the right changes, with greater ease and lasting effectiveness. The coach assists the client by helping them to:
- Recognise their strengths and assets
- Uncover the unconscious thoughts and beliefs that hold them back
- Explore new perspectives
- Gain clarity on values and life purpose
- Identify and end self-defeating habits and patterns
- Clarify goals and create action plans to achieve them
- Learn from mistakes and failures
- Discover what they truly desire
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the leading global organisation dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification, and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
When I started with Arrow Coaching+ I knew I had a passion for encouragement and coaching, I hoped that the coaching would be a place for me to be able to process all of the ministry related challenges and also to improve my coaching skills. However, the coaching and training was more than just me processing issues, it helped me gain clarity, it helped me with follow through and action and a real sense of momentum in ministry and life.
Andy Goodacre, Team Leader, Barny’s Anglican Church TAS
It was essential for any future training to be well grounded in a Christian framework. Arrow Coaching+ was the only place that offered this training.Coaching has brought great clarity to where I want my business to head. Through the training and the self- reflection days I can see that I am at a point where my past experiences, skills developed in life and previous professions have all come together to give me good skills to be a coach.
Leeanne Smith, Leadership Coach, NSW