ICF Mentor Coaching
ICF Mentor Coaching encompasses group and one to one sessions that help you continue to develop as a coach and begin to fulfil the International Coach Federation (ICF) requirement of 10 hours of mentor coaching for professional accreditation.
Mentor Coaching Sessions
In accordance with the ICF requirements, this group will meet over a minimum 3-month period, which will include:
8 hours (4 x 2hr sessions) of group mentor coaching and 3 hours of individual mentor coaching.
You will benefit from the synergy and collaborative learning which happens in a group environment – and, you get the most cost-effective to meet your ICF mentor coaching requirement for accreditation.
The Program Includes:
- Focus on each of the ICF’s Core Coaching Competencies
- Identification of your strengths, and blind spots as a coach
- Specific action steps to hone and refine your core coaching competencies
- Each participant receives 4 group sessions, which will meet over a minimum 3-month period, and includes 8 hours (4 x 2hr sessions) of group mentor coaching
- Group sessions include peer coaching; feedback, reflections, and learning; and a discussion exploring the ICF Core Competencies
- All group sessions must be attended live in order to receive credit
- Individual sessions can run concurrently with the group sessions or commence once the group sessions are completed. The 1:1 sessions focus on review and discussion of a pre-recorded coaching session the mentee has had with an existing client.
To ensure you meet all ICF requirements you will also require 3 hours of individual mentor coaching at an additional cost.
Purchase each session separately, minimum 3 people to run, maximum 10 participants.
Cost: $150 (incl. GST) per session
$500 (incl. GST) for all 4 sessions
Session 1 – Foundation – ICF Competencies 1 and 2
1 – demonstrate ethical practice
2 – embodies a coaching mindset
Session 3 – Communicating effectively – ICF Competencies 5 and 6
In-depth learning and practice of the ICF Core Competencies 5 and 6:
5 – Maintains presence
6 – Listens actively
OPTION 1 (BOOKED OUT)
Wed 18th October 2023 2pm-4pm Zoom (VIC)
Wed 17th January 2024 2pm-4pm Zoom (VIC)
Session 2 – Co-creating the Relationship – ICF Competencies 3 and 4
In-depth learning and practice of the ICF Core Competencies 3, 4 and 5:
3 – Establishes and maintains agreements
4 – Cultivates trust and safety
Session 4 – Cultivating Learning & Growth – ICF Competence 7 and 8
In-depth learning and practice of the ICF Core Competencies 7 and 8:
7 – Evokes awareness
8 – Facilitates client growth
OPTION 1 (BOOKED OUT)
Wed 15th November 2pm-4pm Zoom (VIC)
Wed 7th February 2024 2pm-4pm Zoom (VIC)
Individual Mentor Coaching Sessions
Arrow Coaching+ is pleased to offer a special Individual Mentor Coaching which will be facilitated by Kylie Butler, PCC, or Christine Williams, ACC. You will benefit from individual attention, increased learning and refine your coaching core competencies.
In accordance with the ICF requirements, the individual session will include:
• Focus on the ICF’s Core Coaching Competencies
• Identification of your strengths, and blind spots as a coach
• Specific action steps to hone and refine your core coaching competencies
• Letter of support, based on your successful demonstration of the core competencies
• 1.5 hours of 1–1 mentor coaching per session
90minute individual sessions
1. 45min of listening to your coaching. Can be pre–recorded sessions or live (max 45min session)
2. 45min specific feedback on your coaching
3. Zoom meeting for 45mis
The cost: $302.50 (incl. GST) per session