Emerging Leaders Program
Arrow’s Emerging Leaders Program is for leaders who serve in churches, para-church organisations or missional movements.
The Emerging Leaders Program, creates transformative experiences that engage, stretch and release leaders for present and future flourishing. We want to equip you with the tools and resources Irrespective of leadership context, culture or community. We know that you may be trying to wrap your head around what it means to lead, and lead well as well as having to your to change and evolve as your world adapts around you.
Over 18 months, we dive deep into areas such as Character, self-care practises, the challenges of Leadership, Spiritual disciplines, Leading from your strengths, personal management, managing conflict, vision and mission, communication and SO Much more.
Arrow’s Emerging Leaders Program is for leaders aged 25 – 40 who are committed to Christian discipleship and who have a deep desire for greater Christ-like leaderships. Arrow’s Emerging Leaders Program is designed for emerging Christian leaders who serve in churches, para-church organisations or missional movements. Its focus is engaging, stretching and releasing leaders to make an impact in their communities.
3 x week-long interactive residential retreats filled with experiential learning and dynamic content by some of Australia’s best Christian leaders.
Practical online sessions and resources keep you connected and learning from leading specialists on various leadership topics.
Reading and Devlopment
Participants read a range of leadership and evangelism literature and complete some personal development projects.
Participants meet regularly with an experienced Leadership Partner to discuss life, and ministry issues, their reading, and progress.
State-Based Peer Groups
Peer groups meet together between each residential and initially at an induction day prior to the first residential.
Next Program – Arrow 28
- Introduction – 2 May 2023
- Residential 1: 4th-9th June 2023 – Edmund Rice Centre, Amberley VIC
- Residential 2: 30th Oct – 3rd Nov 2023 – Edmund Rice Centre, Amberley VIC
- Residetial 3: 26th-31st May 2024 – Edmund Rice Centre, Amberley VIC
- Program concludes November 2024
- We focus on the leader’s character and spiritual formation.
- We provide interaction with outstanding Christian, business, civic, and thought leaders.
- We forge community through peer learning, accountability and unique residential retreats.
- We gather participants from every state and territory of Australia.
- We draw participants from almost every Christian denomination.
Simple! Make sure you have read through all the information available to you on this page.
Follow this link to the application form.
Participants are selected on the basis of an application process, interviews and referee checks. The program is aimed at men and women who:
- Are committed to Christian discipleship.
- Have demonstrated leadership capacity and responsibility
- Desire more Christ-like leadership.
- Want to increase their effectiveness
- Are seeking to clarify their calling and vision.
- Are open to be challenged by facilitators, leadership partners and peers
If you have submitted your application, thank you!
You can expect an acknowledgement of your application in your inbox immediately.
One of our team members will be in touch with you within the week regarding the next steps, including arranging of an interview for successful candidates.
If you are accepted into the program, congratulations!
From here you will receive the following correspondence.
- Welcome Email!
- Deposit Information
- Welcome Pack sent to your home/workplace
- Login for the online learning portal
- Information for your online introduction session
See you at your introduction session!
- All residential accommodation, meals and tuition
- All program materials (excluding books purchased for the Guided Reading Program)
- The Arrow Leadership Handbook, Journal and Guided Reading Program
- One-on-one coaching sessions with an experienced Leadership Partner
- Leadership assessment tools and follow-up consultation
- Contact and liaison time with the Arrow Leadership Program Team
- NOT INCLUDING including the purchase of books, airfares and transfers.
- Participants are primarily responsible for the payment of fees. All successful applicants will be required to personally pay a $750 deposit upon acceptance of the offer.
- The price above does not include ACOM fees but represents the deposit due to Arrow Leadership.
- Following payment of the deposit to Arrow Leadership, participants will register as students of ACOM.
- ACOM student fees will be payable to ACOM, a portion of which is returned to Arrow Leadership to cover the Arrow Program fees.
- ACOM queries can be directed to Stephen Parker, Student Engagement Manager, ACOM on 0410 614 894 or SParker@acom.edu.au
- Participants utilizing Fee-Help must ensure they are eligible for Fee-Help by the date of acceptance of the offer to participate in the Arrow Leadership Emerging Leaders Program.
Support OptionsArrow Scholarships
- Apply for Partnership Subsidy
Arrow gave me a brilliant framework and springboard as I went through both personal and professional transitions in my life, seeking to authentically follow Christ in the process.
The experience of being in intentional, vulnerable community with people in ministry across Australia is an absolute treasure.