NFP Executive Leaders Program
Arrow’s Executive Leaders Program is for leaders who serve in not-for-profit organisations as executives, and managers, leading a team or serving in any manner of ways.
The NFP Executive Leaders Program creates transformative experiences that encourage and equip leaders in the not-for-profit sector. This program support present and future flourishing in leadership. Irrespective of leadership context, culture or community we want to provide you with relevant tools to equip you in work workplace, as well as empower deep transformation.
Over 12 months, we dive deep into areas such as Character, self-care practises, the challenges of Leadership, Spiritual disciplines, Leading from your strengths, personal management, managing conflict, vision and mission, team management, hiring and firing, communication and SO much more.
Arrow’s Executive Leadership Program is for leaders who are committed to faithful leadership and who have a deep desire to grow their character, call and capability. This program is aimed at the next generation of leaders in the Not For Profit sector. Its focus is engaging, stretching and releasing leaders to make an impact in their communities and be up to the challenges of modern organisational and professional life.
This program runs side-by-side with our Education Executive Program to encourage greater participant engagement across both specialist Programs.
3 x week-long interactive residential retreats filled with experiential learning and dynamic content by some of Australia’s best Christian leaders.
Practical online sessions and resources keep you connected and learning from leading specialists on various leadership topics.
Reading and Devlopment
Participants read a range of leadership and evangelism literature and complete some personal development projects.
Participants meet regularly with an experienced Leadership Partner to discuss life, and ministry issues, their reading, and progress.
State-Based Peer Groups
Peer groups meet together between each residential and initially at an induction day prior to the first residential.
Next Program: 2024
- Program Introduction: Prior to commencement
- First Residential: 16-19 May (Adelaide, SA)
- Second Residential: 22-25 August (Melbourne, VIC)
- Third Residential: 14-17 Nov (Melbourne, VIC)
- We focus on the leader’s character and spiritual formation.
- We provide interaction with outstanding Christian, business, civic, and thought leaders.
- We forge community through peer learning, accountability and unique residential retreats.
- We gather participants from every state and territory of Australia.
- We draw participants from almost every Christian denomination.
Simple! Make sure you have read through all the information available to you on this page.
Follow this link to the application form.
Participants are selected on the basis of an application process, interviews and referee checks. The program is aimed at men and women who:
- Are committed to Christian discipleship.
- Have demonstrated leadership capacity and responsibility
- Desire more Christ-like leadership.
- Want to increase their effectiveness
- Are seeking to clarify their calling and vision.
- Are open to be challenged by facilitators, leadership partners and peers
If you have submitted your application, thank you!
You can expect an acknowledgement of your application in your inbox immediately.
One of our team members will be in touch with you within the week regarding the next steps, including arranging of an interview for successful candidates.
If you are accepted into the program, congratulations!
From here you will receive the following correspondence.
- Welcome Email!
- Deposit Information
- Welcome Pack sent to your home/workplace
- Login for the online learning portal
- Information for your online introduction session
See you at your introduction session!
- All residential accommodation, meals and tuition
- All program materials (excluding books purchased for the Guided Reading Program)
- One-on-one coaching / mentoring
- Leadership assessment tools and follow-up consultation
- Contact and liaison time with the Arrow Leadership Program Team
- The price above does not include ACOM fees but represents the deposit due to Arrow Leadership.
- Following payment of the deposit to Arrow Leadership, participants will register as students of ACOM.
- ACOM student fees will be payable to ACOM.
- ACOM queries can be directed to Stephen Parker, Student Engagement Manager, ACOM on 0410 614 894 or SParker@acom.edu.au
- Participants utilizing Fee-Help must ensure they are eligible for Fee-Help by the date of acceptance of the offer to participate in the Arrow Leadership Emerging Leaders Program.
Support OptionsArrow Scholarships
- Apply for the EA Insurance Scholarship
- Apply for the Tim Morris-Smith Scholarship
“Arrow helped me to deepen my understanding of what it means to be a better leader, but more than that, how to be a better person.”
“It would take more than 10 lifetimes of trial and error to discover the truths that have been distilled into the Arrow Program.”
“Arrow is a program designed to create world changing leaders from the inside out.”
“The Arrow program has the potential to be a game-changer in what it can do for your leadership.”